Skip to main content

Home Sweet Home

We are officially homeowners. We actually closed a week ago today, but as we're still without internet service, I have not been able to share the news widely. So far we have engaged in a number of important Texas homeowner tasks including: vacuuming near midnight (no shared walls! bwa ha ha!), purchasing a lawn mower (I had forgotten what those things are like), signing up for our neighborhood swim cards (it reached 112 degrees yesterday), and killing a giant 2-inches-or-more red hornet that had established its nest near our front door (well done, Matt the Insect Slayer).

Hopefully, we'll have more stories to share soon when we're back on the web. For now, I've used up enough internet time (and consumed enough calories) at the local gelato place.

Comments

  1. I love this pic - I cannot wait to come see your house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment